- Superior strength with low elongation
- NAFTA Parallel twisted nylon core for superior strength with a HTP 9.6 grams per denier 32 carrier outer sheath
- Soft and supple with excellent abrasion elements.
NIGHT SAVER ROPE
- Highly visible in both day and night
- Works as a reference guide for distress persons and first responders during rescue operations
- Four times stronger then marine water rescue ropes
DOUBLE BRAIDED NYLON ROPE
- High strength and elongation
- Available in a variety of colours
- Available to U.S. Military
- Specification MIL-R-24677
- Marine Coating Available
ECOSTRAND MUSSEL ROPE
- Non-toxic lead-free self-sinking core
- Made from 55% polyester sourced from discarded plastic bottles.
- Higher tensile strength than competitors using similar configurations
DOUBLE BRAIDED POLYESTER ROPE
- High strength, static elongation, excellent feel and wet strength
- Available with Mil Spec marine finish polyester
- Custom colors, patterns, MBS, and designs are offered.
- Braided Synthetic Fiber Jacket of Polypropylene/Nylon and Polyester Blend
- Parallel Synthetic fiber core of High Tenacity Polyester
- Extremely durable and textured surface
- Low water absorption
NETPRO BRAIDED LEADLINE
- Notched lead wire core with a center strand of Polyester to retain flexibility
- Covering material is 100% High Tenacity Polyester
- Linear tracers to align rotation during hanging of nets.
BRAIDED CRAB ROPE
- Designed for Commercial/recreational crab applications
- Nylon core, high tenacity polyester cover
- Sinks with a specific gravity of 1.38
MEGAFLOAT NET HEADROPE
- Braided FoamCore HeadRope for use on Gillnets
- Double braided construction. Easily spliceable.
- 100% High Tenacity Polyester, low visibility covering materials.